Nimue

Nimue

Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1)

Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) - Molly McAdams Worst book I have read in 2012 (out of more than 300)

I can't believe I actually finished this book.
I got tricked into reading this book by the absurdly high ranking of over 4 on Goodreads!!!!
But unfortunately this went from bad to worse continuously and the author managed to fit almost every cliche possible into this story. I also disliked that the overall story had too much similarity with Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire.
I think what I disliked most was the main heroine Harper, which has no redeeming character traits and behaves abnormally all the time and gets away with it. Even worse most of the time people will think she is the victim and help her out.
The whole story outline is ridiculous and promotes values which were adequate 50-60 years ago, especially for the females part of the population.

Altogether I have to say that this book ranks very high on my All-Time- Worst-Book-list. If I could give less than 1 Star I would do it.
(By the way this is the first really negative review I ever wrote on goodreads!)